Search

Content

Thursday, January 19, 2012

19/366: job


Hola!


So basically I've worked today, and will be working tomorrow for a super random job (yes, only 2 days).

Telemarketing. 

It was a random opportunity, and I accepted it for the experience.

Got reminded by March 2011 where I got my first full time job (or any job ever) by working at Maxis, as a Credit Control Analyst, to call up customers who has overdue Broadband payment. I actually went through more training than giving calls myself (as I left the job not long after for college), hence the experience of just learning from the senior colleagues was really, fulfilling. Corporate working environment is really different.

Back to the job.... I had fun. I had free coke. I had nice guidance. I enjoyed listening to random ring tones.
Although in the beginning I feared, at the end I.... became a master. 

yes, i am now a master.

x

photo thanks to Paul

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Followers