Search

Content

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

4/366: sink


[excerpt from the past] 
" How do you forget someone that gave you so much to remember....? "
"You just can't. You can let go but you can never forget. "

[current excerpt] 
" How do you forgive someone dear to your heart, and how do you forgive yourself......? " 
"You just have to."


Dwelling or sinking in emotions is the last thing I need now.
First moment of not being happy in 2012, today.

The quote in the picture, "You've got to put the past behind you before you can move on" helped me so much when I picked it up last year from a basket of similar hopeful quotes, intending to pour hopes to people who picked it up! Organised by Welfare and Counselling Department of my college.

I suppose, there is a time to float, and there is also a time to sink.
And so happens, my time to sink is this day.


x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Followers