Search

Content

Thursday, January 5, 2012

5/366: waterfall

"i turn the music up, i got my records on; i shut the world outside, until the lights come on..."
i'll be so cold today without coldplay.
i'll be so emotionless without music.
i'll be so empty without Jesus.
i'll be so dark without self-control.
i'll be so boring without confidence.

suffice to say,
Coldplay made me smile today (along with a truckload of other bands on a daily basis);
i search for music according to my mood, i can't ever live without music;
Jesus fills my cup, i won't even be alive anymore, this moment, if not for Him;
i've managed self-control long enough to not become someone everyone will never recognize;
and i've forced myself to build up confidence to be where i am today.

today was another gloomy, yet sunny day in a way.
bittersweet, bittersweet.

"you can hurt, hurt me bad, but still i'll raise...... the flag!"

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Followers