Search

Content

Thursday, March 8, 2012

68/366: statement

Model of the day: The Fly
Material used: My dog's poop !


I took this photograph because I wanted to remember what my dog did today. He was making a statement to express his sadness, because I did not take him out for a walk yesterday.

So he chose to pooped on solid ground (when there's so many grass and soft ground around!), at the area where I would usually hang clothes washed !

Indeed he grabbed my attention, and this is not the first time !

I took more than 10 shots of his poop (haha, it's not really that disgusting if you don't think about it), and the fly was initially facing his back towards me, but turned around at one point and posed for me instead !

Insects: posing since the 1st century.

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Followers