Search

Content

Monday, March 19, 2012

79/366: soup


My first time boiling soup today, grandma taught me previously!
Ironically I enjoyed chopping and slicing ingredients, then piling them up so that I can take a good shot :P

You do realized that the chicken meat above is already cooked?
Apparently my grandma taught me to boil the chicken meat before boiling it together in the soup: to allow its oil to flow out.
Why? So that the main soup itself would not be so oily ! :D Cool trick ay.

Ingredients above? Appropriate amount of chicken breast meat, tomatoes, onions, potatoes, carrots, garlic, yellow pepper, and 'big head vegetable' !

p/s: this could sound funny but I can't wait to cook soup for my future husband! *runs and hide embarrassed face*

x

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Followers