Search

Content

Saturday, March 24, 2012

84/366: pizza


Productive morning, weird afternoon and yummy dinner.

Forced myself out of bed at 8 in the morning despite having lack of sleep. If only I can be so moved EVERY DAY ! Must push myself more, eeeeeee.

Mum ordered Domino's pizza for dinner ! I'm amazed that actually its crust is tastier to me compared to other pizza outlets pizzas !

I adore crusts, I can steal other people' leftover crusts :P

I shall order more Domino's in the future. Because studying in the SS15 area last year....... I've been sucked into eating Pizza Hut more than ever, and I'm honestly a little sick of it ! D;

Tho there are memories of amazing people attached to it la ;)

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Followers