Search

Content

Friday, April 27, 2012

118/366: canon


Yay!

This picture is very special because it is captured by my one and only, mum! With her new digital camera that she long hoped for.

What she purchased is really a basic point and shoot Canon Ixus camera (the cheapest model), where there's not even black and white filters, or just any unique modes to work with. But I'm rather impressed that it's neat. Looks neat, feels neat, and takes neat pictures! Heh!

Today I'm extremely grateful for one of Canon's salesman that explained thoroughly to me questions I asked regarding the lenses I was looking into. We need more calm, cool and knowledgeable salesmen around please!!

Canon Exhibition..... interesting experience.
Canon, you truly delight me always.

x

2 comments:

  1. at pyramid? :o thought of d day we went to pyramid n there was also having d canon booth :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. at mid valley!! :3 got meh? :o woah i can't remember! so long ago, your memory geng ah :p

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Followers