Search

Content

Monday, May 28, 2012

149/366: stable

Feeling stable right now in 2 ways: my family finally bought a stable portable wifi thingy that allows decent internet connection as previous attempts to associate with Internet sadly failed, and also, am feeling not so homesick as the past few days, hence, secured !

(holiday in Sydney now)

Will be blogging with pictures taken from my iPod this whole trip. Yay exciting change!


Tonight while walking across this view I felt wow. I wonder if the locals of the city themselves appreciate being able to live in this kind of surrounding.

Ate Chinese food at Chinatown today!!! Yippee glorious Chinese food because my mouth has been buttered with western.... Anyway loads of walking today. Sore feet. To buy or not to buy boots!

The weather's colddddd ;(

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Followers