Search

Content

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

150/366: happy

It's the 150th day of the year. Celebrate by counting your joys.

Today I'm happy because:

1. Central Station:
Taking public transport is a tad bit expensive but the journey is exciting. Trams especially, since we don't have that in Malaysia!!

2. Zinc Cafe:
Ah! Seeing this puts a smile on my face because it reminded me of some close friends back home. My nickname is 'zinc' to some of them, and see, I apparently own a cafe in Green Square!!! Hehehe.

3. Camera Casing:
Finally purchased a fitted camera casing (Canon EH-19L) for my baby!!!! Been scouting Malaysian shops and websites (hard to find) and ended up getting it here because it's cheaper! Ye-ah! Satisfaction.

4. Bird Modelling:
I love shooting animals that are friendly, not afraid of me, and is willing to pose for me. Contented with satisfying pictures.

x

4 comments:

  1. nice! I love these. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE BIRD. xD Hahahah!

    Always a pleasure to be here. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahaha. I shall tag you when I post more pictures of that bird! :P

      Awwwww thanks :')

      Delete

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Nuffnang

Followers