Search

Content

Sunday, July 8, 2012

189/366: dreams

(07.07.2012)

Meet Sam, Alicia, and Grace.
Together their initials spell G.A.S.!

Rawr.

Great evening attending church service with them, & I signed up for Emerge KL 2012 with Aly, I'm slowly getting stoked about it !

We ate Thai food, Grace bought muruku(s), then we wandered in Mr.D.I.Y., and talked (and laughed) endlessly about the most random things. It's just plain, cosy company to me!

-

This morning I've also been catching up through email/fb msg/sms (consecutively) with 1 friend who's currently in U.S., 1 friend who came back from the states, and another who came back from Aussie.

I don't know how to describe this but as I push myself out of my comfort zone to meet new people, and to connect with old friends that are beginning to scatter globally....... It's wow, because listening to and talking about stories, and dreams; situations, and opportunities: really empowers me. Sounds weird but I'm just learning a lot.

2012, I've been taking everything as a learning process, and I'm really grateful that God pushes me for my good, and I'm slowly heading towards who I'm called to be.

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Followers