Search

Content

Sunday, February 12, 2012

43/366: cravings

When I'm camera shy, I always cover my face like that, haha.

Had a splendid dinner with a bunch of friends @ Nandos, Sunway.
Shall never forget the funniest moments of jokes, and yummiest moments of food !
Plus how we take advantage of the bottomless Iced Lemon Tea, hehehe.


Something which I don't understand is that every time after a Delicious Meal, I would have an after crave for it.. It's not good it's not good.

I've been craving for Korean food for days, and I had it on Saturday night but I'm still craving for it. & because of yesterday's dinner of yummy 1/4 chicken and side dishes which comprises of Peri Chips and Potato Salad..... I am now craving for Korean food AND Western food at the same time.

The horror when you can't satisfy your food crave :(

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Followers