Search

Content

Sunday, February 5, 2012

36/366: piano


Was at the piano exhibition @ Summit.

Most of 'em were 2nd hand pianos shipped all the way from Japan.
They took my breathe away indeed. Various sorts of brands (Kawai, Yamaha, & more...) with different sound boards, sound produced, color, design, and touch of ze keys........ !

Woah. Grand pianos are mesmerizing also. I think the oldest there was about a 100 years old.

Had to make the toughest purchasing decision ever, all within an instance.
So...... say hello to an owner of a new 2nd hand piano.

Mum gave me the toughest conditions ever. But I know it will be worth it. & I have to trade in my old piano which has been with me for 10-11 years. Sad to the maximum, but I guess just as People come and go, Pianos come and go too.

Funny? :P

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Followers