Search

Content

Friday, February 24, 2012

55/366: period


Period cramps, y u so pain ?!! :(

On the 55th day of 2012, I spent most of my time snuggling with my comfy blanket above ! Just to beat off the horrible feeling of the cramps, and to rejuvenate from all my energy that seems to be absorbed away.


I am reminded of several ways to reduce menstrual pain:
  1. Minimize consumption of cold food and drinks.
  2. Minimize consumption of cooling fruits (etc. Pineapple, Guava..)
  3. Exercise regularly.
  4. Drinking some Chinese herbal thing call "pak zhan" when the period finishes each month.
  5. Consuming Bak Foong pills.
  6. Sleeping early and waking up early.
  7. Bathing with warm water.

I hereby promise (or attempt to) fulfill most of what I just mentioned. Feeling down, low and unproductive, while experiencing the cramps....... just makes me feel blehhhh. No more pink Panadol tablets because it should be unhealthy in the long run ! I've also consulted some of my friends who take Bak Foong pills... they say it really works but is it like, really healthy? Hmmms.

Any other ways you know that could reduce menstrual pain ?

besides removing the female reproductive organ.......... mehhh :(

x

2 comments:

  1. pity my tzi ying~ take good care of urself~ i couldn't do anything to reduce ur pain but after 2day u'll be better im sure~ love u <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww, that's so sweet Laura, you're always so sweet to me :') :') yes, i did feel better the next day!!! and love u too <3

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Followers